HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is a hormone present in both men and women. It has been found to be produced in great amounts in the placenta of pregnant females to aid in the control of vital metabolic functions. In non-pregnant women and men, on-going research is suggesting that HCG similarly increases metabolism similar to a pregnant female by helping the body release calories stored in fat.
History of HCG Use For Weight Loss
The use of HCG for the medical management of obesity is based on the extensive research completed in 1954 by world-renowned physician Dr. A.T.W. Simeons.
Dr. Simeons studied extensively and found that in addition to a specific diet, HCG can help safely speed up weight loss. HCG is believed to break down your abnormal body fat, causing you to lose inches. At the same time, it protects your body’s good fat and muscle from depleting. This means you can go on a low calorie food plan and lose weight without the typical problems such as muscle loss and sagging skin.
HCG is FDA approved for treatments other than weight management, and is therefore used Off-Label. Extensive research is on-going around the world with favorable findings. HCG can be administered via injection and sublingual.
Benefits of HCG during Weight Loss
On-going research is showing that HCG combined with a Medically Supervised Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) can help:
- Increase loss of Fat during weight loss.
- Decrease Irritability and weakness during weight loss.
- Improvement in Sleep.
- Utility of an Oral Presentation of HCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) for the Management of Obesity. A Double-Blind Study.
- Effect of human Chorionic Gonadotropin on weight loss, hunger, and feeling of well-being.
Things you should know and do before starting the diet and taking HCG:
Understand that this is a very strict diet plan plus a hormonal supplement: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).
Read the original Dr. Simeon’s protocol as many times as necessary to answer your questions and follow everything to the detail in order to get positive results.
Please ask your doctor for advice.
Share your positive experience and provide us with your feedback regarding your experience with our pharmacy.
Recently there has been a great deal of interest in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for weight loss. We are happy to announce that we are now providing HCG troches. We do advocate the following for anyone considering using HCG and the corresponding diet:
- Obtain and read the book, “HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide”, 4th Edition by Linda Prinster (we have these books available in store)
- Detoxify you liver. We sell Griff’s Brand Detox Formula.
- Patients should have a physical exam done before beginning any weight loss program.
- While on the program, they should be monitored by a specialist to ensure safety.
- You can only get HCG with a prescription from a physician. Many websites state they sell HCG; doing so without a prescription is considered illegal.
Contact Griff’s Compounding Center today to learn more about HCG.